Bridge Citrus 15mg
|PCS per item (in one can)||20|
|Product Type||Nicotine Pouches|
Are you craving a taste of the summer? Perhaps with an extra-strong nicotine kick? If so, Bridge Citrus 15 mg has you covered. Prepare your tastebuds for delicious waves of citrus sourness and zing, coupled with a touch of sweetness for good measure. But, it doesn't stop there! While you savor the taste, you can expect an energizing surge of 15 mg/pouch of pure, synthetic nicotine to satisfy your craving. What's not to like?
The pouches come in a slim, 34mm x 14mm format that is the perfect size to tuck under your lip discreetly for use wherever and whenever you like. They are also super-comfortable, thanks to the smooth, soft, high-quality fabric used to make them. An added benefit is that the nicotine delivery is lightning-fast and acts near instantaneously upon insertion, made possible by the high moisture level. So, since the pouches are pre-moistened, they do not require you to produce saliva to become activated.
Are you wondering what synthetic nicotine is? Let us explain. Synthetic nicotine is a modern form that does not come from the tobacco leaf. Instead, it is made in a lab, where it is built up from base molecules. The benefit of this form of nicotine is that it is truly 100% tobacco-free!
Shipping and payments
How to use Bridge Citrus 15mg?
- Open the can of Bridge Citrus 15mg
- Simply take the Bridge Citrus 15mg pouch in your hand and lift your upper lip. Then place the nicotine pouch under your lip and leave it there for it to release the nicotine slowly and gradually.
- That's it. Now you know how to use Bridge Citrus 15mg nicotine pouches.
- One brokenMy items arrived and most were in good shape. One was cracked it’s not very tasty so I’m not sure if it’s the pouches or if they’re stale.Verified buyer via
- Its a good strong product but it lacks a little in flavor. I am happy with this product just not my favorite.Verified buyer via
- Wade G.The 2 stars is not necessarily for the Bridge pouches. They're always good as long as they are fresh. The ones shipped to me by Prilla were manufactured in November of 2021. That's over 15 months old and they are very dry. Extremely disappointed in Prilla for shipping a product this old. Will be seeking a refund.Verified buyer via
- Not worth tryingVerified buyer via