White Fox Full Charge 21mg
|PCS per item (in one can)
White Fox Full Charge’s popularity primarily comes down to four major things: its unique blend of the famous White Fox mint profiles, its extra strong nicotine content of 21 mg/pouch, its perfectly slim shaped pouches and finally its high moisture content that allows for an instantaneous flavor and nicotine release.
Moreover, most nicotine pouch users would agree that pouch comfort is a big deal and thankfully, full charge is among the best. Its silky pouch material and slim shape give a discreet and snug feeling under your lip, all while exuding the extra strong nicotine contents immediately upon usage thanks to the moist exterior of each bag.
In the White Fox range, White Fox Full Charge and the Black Edition are the two strongest in the lineup. With their nicotine strengths of 21 mg/pouch and 22.5 mg/pouch they appeal to a more experienced audience!
- Open the can of White Fox Full Charge 21mg
- Simply take the White Fox Full Charge 21mg pouch in your hand and lift your upper lip. Then place the nicotine pouch under your lip and leave it there for it to release the nicotine slowly and gradually.
- That's it. Now you know how to use White Fox Full Charge 21mg nicotine pouches.
- hilary s.Very strong
- William L.These packs are very strong and you notice it fairly quick.
- Christopher R.I'm in search of the best brands, flavors, and strengths. This is a must-try if you are curious like me!
- Geraldine S.It was too strong forme.
- Seth R.Nice tingle and buzz. Wonderful strong flavor of mint/spearmint.
- John T.It's a nice flavor :slightly_smiling:
- My current go toFox has a great line of nicotine pouches. These are my favorite. I was previously getting them from the UK. Strong, they last a very long time. I have kept them in for 2 hours while working with no ill effects. Very tasty.
- Brian B.They are big and a little salty. I can’t keep these in my mouth too long because they actually make me a little nauseated.
- Vickie M.Way to strong and does not taste good. Terrible!!
- Jason T.No flavor just mint and salt definitely feel the nicotine but alittle bit of sweetness would raise the score.
- Kaia D.took almost two weeks to get here.