Bridge Nicotine Pouches: A True Tobacco-Free Experience
If you look at what is in zyn and other popular brands, you will find no tobacco in the ingredients list. However, tobacco is involved in the production of these products because it is from where the nicotine within them gets derived. If for you, this then begs the question of are nicotine pouches safe, the answer is - we still do not know. What we do know, though, is that by using these products, you still avoid the side effects, such as stained teeth, spitting, and bad breath that come with using tobacco pouches like camel snus. But, despite this, some users feel an element of guilt if they are trying to quit tobacco entirely, which is why Bridge was invented to combat this issue.
Bridge pouches offer a true tobacco-free experience because they do not come into contact with a single trace of the leaf from the start to the finish of their production. How? - because the nicotine is synthetic rather than extracted from tobacco. It is made in a state-of-the-art lab using an ingenious, patented process that builds the compound from scratch without any leaf, stem, dust, or waste. As a result, the end product is incredibly pure. Since there is no difference in the effects of these two types of nicotine, you get all of the satisfaction you are used to with products like Velo nicotine pouches without any potential guilt or concern that some tobacco was involved in its making. What's not to like?
What Are the Most Popular Bridge Nicotine Pouch Flavors?
Bridge flavors are known for their freshness, boldness, and cleanness, just like the On! flavors, some of the USA's favorite pouches. There are multiple tasty options to choose from, such as citrus and cool mint, but if you are curious about which are the most popular, see below:
- Bridge Wintergreen: This product is bursting with natural wintergreen freshness and menthol coolness, which complements the nicotine effect by creating a slight numbing sensation under the lip. So, it is the go-to for users looking for an uplifting, refreshing kick. It is also especially popular with ex-users of dip pouches, like Copenhagen Wintergreen, because of its familiar taste.
- Bridge Spearmint: Like wintergreen, this product offers an icy-fresh sensation in the mouth. However, the spearmint is smoother, more subtle, and has a satisfying sweetness without any menthol. As a result, it is an excellent alternative for those with a preference for more gentle flavors.
If you prefer a straight-up buzz without any taste, Bridge original would be your best bet, as it is packed with nicotine but no flavor. Many consumers in the USA also choose to buy unflavored nicotine pouches online because of state restrictions. So, you may want to head over to our blog to find out whether there is a nicotine flavor ban where you live.
Bridge Nicotine Strengths: Which to Choose?
This brand is inclusive to all users when it comes to strengths, offering a wide range from 4 to 15 mg/pouch, which covers the regular to extra-strong categories. So, the great thing is, no matter how experienced or inexperienced you are, you can find a product to suit your needs.
You may think that choosing a nicotine strength is a difficult task, but the fact is, it is super simple. Bridge has an easy-to-read, three-dot scale on the front of each can, read as the more dots filled, the greater the nicotine intensity. You might also notice that each strength has a name, such as Slim Jane's, Fat Jack's, or Big Bertha's. These are really just fun and creative ways of indicating what buzz to expect! Let us take a look at them now so that you can figure out which is best for you:
- Slim Jane's (4 mg/pouch): Products with this amount of nicotine are considered regular strength. They are the best choice for you if you are just getting started, want an easy-going boost for all-day use, or are working to reduce your intake.
- Fat Jack's (10 mg/pouch): Fat Jack's are at the strong level, which is a considerable step up in intensity from regular. You should only opt for these products if you are an experienced user that welcomes a solid kick!
- Big Bertha's (15 mg/pouch): Big Bertha's are extra-strong and, in fact, some of the strongest products we sell here at Prilla. These are the best nicotine pouches for users that crave a serious buzz and are particularly useful if you are transitioning from using high nicotine content items, like dipping tobacco or chew.
Just like when trying anything new, start low and go slow. Sometimes, you can have two pouches with the same nicotine content but from different brands, and one will feel stronger than the other. This disparity in intensity is often caused by the varying moisture and pH levels between brands. In Bridge's case, the pouches are moist, meaning the nicotine is released quickly and causes a rush. So, the 4 mg products from this range will likely feel more intense than the 4 mg On! strengths, as On! pouches are much dryer and gradually release the nicotine.
Which Company Manufactures Bridge Nicotine Pouches and Where?
Before you buy Bridge nicotine pouches online, you may want to learn more about the masterminds behind them and where they get made. So, let us tell you! The brand is manufactured in India by Bridge Pouchworks, a relatively young company compared to the likes of British American Tobacco and Swedish Match, but no less able to produce top-quality products. Bridge Pouchworks set out on a mission to fill two gaps in the American market, one for higher strengths and another for tobacco-free pouches that are truly tobacco-free. Shortly after the brand's release, the company completed its mission. Its Big Bertha's products were crowned the strongest nicotine pouches in the USA, and consumers were presented with a 100% tobacco-free, spitless, smokeless, and vegan range of products. A real achievement!