White Fox Double Mint 12mg
|PCS per item (in one can)
White Fox Double Mint offers a very powerful mint experience - as suggested by the name. The double mint layer refers to the mint-menthol character that gives a light sting and an ultra-refreshing sensation. The mint is slightly creamy and rich, whereas the menthol is cooling, brisk and refreshing; the perfect combination!
Aside from giving your mouth a clean feeling that lasts throughout the day, these crystal white pouches will give you a strong nicotine sensation. The nicotine level around 12 mg per pouch is extra strong, something that is further accentuated by the high moisture of each bag. Generally speaking, high moisture bags will deliver both flavor and nicotine at a higher speed in comparison to dry bags - which is the more traditional format of nicotine pouches in the US. The slim shape allows for a comfortable fit, but also a discreet one, something that is highly sought after among users.
White fox is a popular brand for many reasons, one of them being their many delicious variations of mint - menthol, spearmint, peppermint and a combination of all three!
- Open the can of White Fox Double Mint 12mg
- Simply take the White Fox Double Mint 12mg pouch in your hand and lift your upper lip. Then place the nicotine pouch under your lip and leave it there for it to release the nicotine slowly and gradually.
- That's it. Now you know how to use White Fox Double Mint 12mg nicotine pouches.
- Mohammed T.Amazing product
- Geraldine S.Very strong my son loves it. It is to strong for me. Anything my son likes that doesn't have tobacco is a wonderful product.
- Gary H.These don't taste like mint and don't taste good. I'll be going back to Rogue. These FOX were on sale so I thought I'd try. Bad choice
- James T.The flavor tastes like cope snuff mixed with a little mint. The first few minutes are intense with the scratchy feeling spit and unpleasant flavor. About 20 minutes later the pouch gets slimy. This is my first time with the larger moist pouches and it wrecked my gums.
I'm bummed that I spent $60 on this product. Will not buy again.
- Johnny B.There's no flavor or feeling of any sensation..
I highly suggest Rogue Peppermint because you can taste the Peppermint flavor and it's refreshing.
- Crystal F.They were stale. I was told they can’t be returned so I threw them out and now I’m out my 112.00. Ridiculous because I should at least get half my money back considering you sold me expired stale dip. I would not recommend anyone doing business with this company. Their customer service is the worst
- Ed M.ZYN user and decided to try a new… not a fan. Trying to return.