Rogue Spearmint 6mg
|PCS per item (in one can)
|NicoGen Pharma Solutions
If you enjoy the freshness of mint products but not the intense coolness and powerful numbing sensation that those with peppermint or menthol provide, Rogue Spearmint 6 mg is likely to be better suited to you. It offers a smooth, sweet, and oh-so refreshing taste of spearmint that is perfectly balanced and not overpowering, combined with a nicotine content of 6 mg/pouch.
These pouches are regular in size, soft, and all-white, meaning they fit discreetly and comfortably under your lip and will not cause stained teeth, bad breath, or the need to spit during or after use. The well-designed format also enables the most satisfying release of nicotine and flavor possible that flows for up to an hour with minimal drip.
Rouge, manufactured by NicoGen Pharma Solutions, is one of the top brands in the USA. Consumers love its sleek design, bold, fresh taste, and super-comfortable, high-quality pouches that are stain-free, spit-free, sugar-free, and 100% tobacco-free.
- Open the can of Rogue Spearmint 6mg
- Simply take the Rogue Spearmint 6mg pouch in your hand and lift your upper lip. Then place the nicotine pouch under your lip and leave it there for it to release the nicotine slowly and gradually.
- That's it. Now you know how to use Rogue Spearmint 6mg nicotine pouches.
- marcelo G.good flavor. I love it
- Clinton C.I was surprised how long the Rogue Spearmint lasts. Roughly 1 to 1.5 hours before the flavor drops. Will use again for sure.
- Chuck T.Rogue spearmint nicotine pouches are the best available
- Karen R.I love the flavor and it last a long time.
- Rogue spearmint nicotine pouches areRogue spearmint nicotine pouches are the best and perilla does a great job at keeping the prices low....I really appreciate it.
- Taste Great
- Best spearmint I've had
- Kane L.Good as any
- Ron S.Poor customer service. Multiple emails and contact forms filled out, no response. I had 4 cans of Rogue that nearly half of the pouches were open and empty in the can. This makes the cost per pouch nearly a $1. I will apparently go back to buying locally as you guys do not stand behind the products you sell.
Hello! Thank you for your review. We're very sorry for the bad experience you've had so far, it is of course not okay that you received defective pouches! We implore you to give our customer support another try so that we can sort this out together! Besides email, we also offer chat-and phone-based support for a more immediate response. You can find our contact details and hours of operation at https://prilla.com/us/contact. We look forward to hearing from you. :) Warm regards, Prilla team
Prilla.com - Customer Service