FRE Mint 15mg
|PCS per item (in one can)||20|
|Product Type||Nicotine Pouches|
|Manufacturer||Nu-X Ventures, LLC.|
This minty sensation called FRĒ Mint 15 mg exudes power, power, power. The ice cold freshness hits you immediately after you place a pouch under your lip, and the 15 mg/pouch of nicotine along with it. 15 mg is strong, even for the well-versed user, and will guarantee an extremely strong experience.
The slim shape of each crystal white pouch helps to ensure optimal comfort and fit under your upper lip. The “slim” shape can be explained as having a long and narrow format, which is what makes it so concealable. The all-white contents produce no drip nor discoloration, and the bag truly maintains its white color during usage. Since FRE’s pouches are also smokeless, their series are certainly appreciated by nicotine users looking for that ultra discreet experience.
The earliest releases of nicotine pouches all contained leaf extracted nicotine from the tobacco plant, but FRE’s innovative pouches are produced using lab-made nicotine in its cleanest possible form.
- Open the can of FRE Mint 15mg
- Simply take the FRE Mint 15mg pouch in your hand and lift your upper lip. Then place the nicotine pouch under your lip and leave it there for it to release the nicotine slowly and gradually.
- That's it. Now you know how to use FRE Mint 15mg nicotine pouches.
- Mark M.A good choice, nice taste and strength.
- Todd M.Velo is always my go to pouch. Fre was exceptional. Very good and strong for that first pouch of the day.
- Brian B.Good flavor and very strong
- Bret H.Glad you guys ship to Nevada!!!!!!
- HappyThis one is good
- Kaia D.took almost two weeks to get here.
- William H.Opened the first can and very surprised by the oder. Next came the texture/feel: each pouch appeared to be wet. As if some moisture leaked into the can. I bought a roll, so I check the next can. Bad oder, wet pouches. I couldn’t bring myself to put one in. Will be returning the entire roll knowing I opened and did not use the first two cans. Not what I was expecting and will not be ordering again.