Why do Americans choose VELO and VELO Max?
Due to the incredibly vast amount of nicotine pouch brands available on the US market, the question above is certainly a fair one. Why do users choose VELO Nicotine pouches and VELO Max over other brands? Besides offering the most unique palette of flavors currently on the US market, VELO Max also delivers incredible comfort and a cool design. Furthermore, the brand is divided into two types: VELO and VELO Max - the former containing low- and medium nicotine strenghts and the latter being their strongest products, of 7 mg/pouch or more. This means that the brand VELO offers nicotine strengths suitable for all levels and preferences! But is this enough to become the one of the the best nicotine pouches in the US? Below are 3 other reasons why VELO Max is the number one choice for many Americans:
- Spit-free, stain-free, and totally discreet usage - You might wonder how, but the answer is simple. VELO Max is tobacco free and therefore requires no spitting, nor does it stain those beautiful choppers during or after usage. In the US, discreet usage has become a big factor when choosing nicotine product and many are throwing away their dip/chew cans for a cleaner, tobacco-free experience.
- Usable anywhere, anytime – Thanks to VELO Max’s smoke-free nature, their innovative pouches can be used practically anywhere. They are invisible under the lip thanks to their small size and will produce no obvious smoke for people to get bothered by. Even vape users (e-cigarettes) experience disapproving looks now and then in public areas. Some places have even placed bans on vapes!
- Varying nicotine levels that allow users to switch up or down – Looking to quit? Switch down! Looking to up your nicotine tolerance? Switch up! The possibilities are endless, and you’ll still get to keep your favorite flavor. US users who are looking to quit nicotine entirely, have found that it helps to alternate between strong and low-level VELO pouches until the nicotine crave has completely disappeared.
From DRYFT to VELO and VELO Max
For the US users that worry that their favorite DRYFT pouch is gone, don’t fret! When developing VELO Max, BAT simply improved the previous DRYFT products and added a few new ones to the lineup. VELO Max stands for the strong products in the serie, the rest are called VELO Nicotine Pouches. So, what happened in 2020, and why?
In November 2020 British American Tobacco plc (BAT) announced the acquisition of DRYFT Sciences LLC’s nicotine pouch brand. This deal would essentially contribute to BAT taking a rightful seat at the top of the nicotine pouch industry next to other giants, such as Swedish Match and Altria Group Inc. For BAT, this meant immediately expanding their assortment from 4 VELO products to a whopping 28, adopting VELO’s can-design but preserving DRYFT’s successful flavor combinations.
Where are VELO and VELO Max Manufactured?
Most American nicotine pouch brands are manufactured in the US, some do come over from our Swedish friends, but that is not the case with VELO Max – everything from VELO is produced at a state of the arts factory in Winston-Salem, NC. Made by Americans, for Americans!
The manufacturing process contains a series of patented steps that allow for the extraction of nicotine from the tabacum rustica (fancy word for tobacco) leaves, that is then mixed with other high quality ingredients before everything gets portioned into fleece-like bags for maximum comfort. In the mix you’ll find approved flavoring agents, water, nicotine and gum-base which keeps those pouches soft and snug to wear under your lip all day.
How can you tell VELO and VELO Max have high quality?
This question is an important one to ask yourself any time you are trying out a new product. Safety is the key and of course there are a few signs to look for when deciding if a product has high quality or not!
Below are some check points that shows VELO & VELO Max have high quality, but that can also be used to test new products that are sold for the American market:
- It is made from a reputable manufacturer – If you are very unsure, this factor is typically a great tell. Reputable manufacturers with many years’ experience put a lot of effort into producing only the best stuff for you. Don’t want to risk it? Pick a manufacturer you have heard of.
- It releases nicotine and flavor efficiently – A product with poor quality (like many American snus brands are rumored to have) will produce little to no nicotine satisfaction. This is because when the nicotine pouch is produced poorly, the nicotine content won’t be available to be absorbed by your body. Essentially, this means that no matter how strong the product is your body simply won’t be able to enjoy it. With VELO and VELO Max you needn’t worry! Your body will easily experience the nicotine level you choose.
- High pouch comfort – This one really speaks for itself. If the pouch is uncomfortable to wear under your lip, it is probably not very well-made. That said - many dry pouches can be uncomfortable until you are used to them, despite being of high quality. VELO and VELO Max are, however, produced with the user’s comfort in mind and are therefore known for their comfy, small nicotine pouches – perfect for the American user looking for a snug nicotine experience.